What are the most frequent asked questions about the TL-PB10400?
Q: What devices can be charged by the TL-PB10400?
A: TL-PB10400 is compatible with most of the 5V-input devices, such as iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, Galaxy S4, iPad Air and etc. Make sure your device’s required charge voltage is 5V before charging it with TL-PB10400.
Current version of TL-PB10400 is not compatible with Samsung tablets. When charging Samsung tablets, the current will be less than 500mA.
Q: What is the lifespan of the battery?
A: In theory you should be able to fully recharge the power bank up to 500 times
The actual capacity will be gradually reduced as the charge time increases. Typically, TL-PB10400 can still maintain 80% of the original capacity after 300 recharges.
Q: How long the battery will lose its function when it is unused?
A: The chemicals within the li-ion battery will gradually become less active after prolonged idle periods. In the worst case scenario the battery will die within 1 year.
Q: What should I do to extend the battery life in daily use?
1. Charge TL-PB10400 at least once every three months to avoid shortening its battery life.
2. Do not over-charge or over-discharge the device. It is best to keep it being charged between 5%-95%. Unplug the USB wire promptly after the TL-PB10400 is fully charged.
3. The battery’s working ambient temperature range is 0°C to 35°C/32°Fto 95°F. To avoid overheating, it’s recommended to use the device in a well-ventilated environment.
4. Use only the included 5V/2A power adapter to charge TL-PB10400.
Q: Can I take along the TL-PB10400 on a plane?
A: Yes, it can be taken onboard normally. But it is recommended you to consult your airline operator beforehand.
Q: Can I use the TL-PB10400 during international travel?
A: Yes, as long as the plug type and input voltage of your power adapter are in accordance with local requirements.
Q: What if my TL-PB10400 fails to charge?
1. Try another power adapter and power socket. It’s recommended to use 5V/2A DC adapter.
2. Ensure the adapter and TL-PB10400 maintain good contact.
3. When the internal temperature of the battery is higher than 45°C/113°F, the over temperature protection will stop charging. Please cool it down.
Q: What if my TL-PB10400 fails to charge other devices?
1. Ensure your device is not defective by trying other charging methods.
2. Charge TL-PB10400 first to ensure the battery capacity is not exhausted.
3. The TL-PB10400 cannot charge other devices while it is charging. Please ensure TL-PB10400 is not connected to external power supply.
4. When the internal temperature is higher than 60°C/140°F, TL-PB10400 will shut itself down for the protection reasons. Use it in a well-ventilated area to avoid overheat.
5. Ensure your device’s required charge voltage is 5V.
6. Try another USB cable.
Q: Can TL-PB10400 charge other devices while it is charging?
Your feedback helps improve this site.